The purpose of community projects and events
- Community Enrichment Projects – The purpose of community enrichment projects and event are to provide a direct link between local businesses and the communities that they serve. They allow us to partner with existing community organizers in our surrounding areas. Community projects serve as a vetting system for citizens that live within the communities we serve. It allows us to develop relationships with individuals, families, and businesses who live in, support, and have a desire to engage in the communities we serve.
- Community Thanksgiving Meal - 1000 Thanksgiving meals donated on Thanksgiving Day.
- Community Christmas Gumbo - >500 bowls of gumbo prepared and served to our community.
- Easter Eggstravaganza (Annual School Supply Drive) - school supplies collected and distributed to teachers in St. Landry and Lafayette Parishes.
- Julian’s Diaper Drive - a resourceful event to provide diapers and adult incontinence items to lower income households regardless of age group.